Friday, December 24, 2010

TV Activated Batmobile

My first post ever! I though about what Batmobile I would use for my maiden entry. After thinking long and hard about which I would use. I went with one that I believe is pretty rare. It is from The Batman tv cartoon. I didn't even know this spectacular little mobile existed until early 2010. Online I could a few pictures of it so I posted these. This toy was made in 2004, but I never seen it in stores. Luckly I did manage to find a new in box one at a certain auction site. The box says TV activated lights and sounds with the use of the Batwave controller. What the instruction booklet informs you is that it works best with the older tube style TVs. Since I didn't want to go to my grandma's house to play with my toy. I never got to see the Batwave in action with my LCD TV. 

As you can see it follows the black with blue color scheme of the show.
 It looks very sleek like any cool Bat vehicle.

Ive never seen this one on the show, but it does have large cartoony afterburners.
For a toy I never knew existed. I was very impressed. The paint has a glittery look to it. I also liked the large inconspicuous bat on the front with a smaller red "The Batman" emblem in the middle.
It also came with a controller that can attach to the top of it. If you can go thru the options. You would find mini games, a story maker, and it controls the lights and sounds.
This is it in action mode. The canopy opens, wings slide out the side,the afterburners, and front "guns" light up.


 This is an awesome Batmobile. I would recommend this to any collector without hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment