Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Animated Series

Holy Wow Batman! Another one of your cars. A 1997 model. That means its from Batman: The Animated Series. Its actually the second Batmobile used on that cartoon. Personally I like this one better, but only by a small margin. Compared to the other this one is a smaller sleeker faster looking coupe.
I could stare at this thing for hours. Should I say a few more hours.
As amazing as it looks. It would have been better if it wasn't all stickers.
Of course the canopy opens. Another cool feature is the hood flips open to reveal the engine that can shoot a "missile".
A radical ride needs relatives to roam the rural roads on some really sweet rubber radials.

2 comments:

  1. This picture completely saved me from getting an F on this week's art class assignment at high school. I salute you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought this would have helped someone in school. Lol. Im glad I could have helped. Your welcome!

    ReplyDelete